Total Time 5 H 5 Min
Active Time 40 Min
Prep Time 25 Min
Tacos with marinated pork loin in a three-chili sauce with orange juice and pineapple.
Delicious in fresh corn tortillas, with slices of pineapple, cilantro and onion.
1 kilo of pork loin, cut into thin steaks
3 guajillo chiles, deveined and ginned
2 ancho chiles, deveined and ginned
2 chipotle peppers in marinade
2 cloves garlic crushed
1 onion in pieces
¼ cup of vinegar
½ cup of orange juice
1 cup chopped pineapple
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon oregano
1 roasted tomato, peeled and seeded
1 tablespoon of salt
1 Package Komali Tortilla Taquera
4 slices of pineapple
½ cup chopped cilantro
½ cup chopped onion
Herdez Taquera tomato sauce (tomatillo)
Slices of lemon
HOW TO PREPARE
1. Roast the tomato in a skillet or small comal over medium-high heat, turning constantly, until the skin has burned and begins to peel, about 10 minutes. Peel, cut in half and discard the seeds.
2. Meanwhile, boil enough water in a medium saucepan and add the guajillo and ancho chiles. Let them boil until they have softened, about 5 minutes.
3. Place the boiled chiles in the blender jar. Add the chipotle chiles, garlic, onion, vinegar, orange juice, chopped pineapple, cloves, cumin, oregano and roasted tomato. Blend until you have a homogeneous sauce.
4. Place the meat in a glass bowl or zipper bag and add the sauce making sure to cover all the meat. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
5. Preheat a griddle or grill on medium-high heat. Grill the marinated steaks, turning once, until they are fully cooked, about 2 minutes per side.
6. Meanwhile, roast the pineapple slices that have been lightly burned, about 5 minutes per side. Chop the pineapple. If you wish, you can varnish them with the sauce of the meat while they are roasted.
7. Serve the meat on hot tortillas, add roasted pineapple. Add cilantro and chopped onion, tomato sauce and a few drops of lemon juice. And enjoy!