Total Time 6h
Active Time 5 Min
Prep Time 5 Min
Cold desserts are particularly popular in hot summer seasons. We invite you to continue with us and discover this preparation of easy and delicious mango popcicles.
1 Mango (San Marcos Mango en Almibar)
1 cup Chamoy (for example Chilerito)
1/4 cup Chili Powder (for example Tajin)
- Cut the mango in squares.
- Put it in the blender and pour water on it to cover the mango completely and blend.
- Fill 1/4 of the popcicle molds with chamoy, and then fill them with the mango mixture.
- Put the pocicles in the freezer at least for 4 hours, but preferably over night.
- When the popcicles are ready to eat, we recommend that you powder them with some chile. So delicious!