Total Time 5 Min
Active Time 5 Min
Prep Time 5 Min
The michelada has a very refreshing taste, which makes it ideal for sunny days when you are looking for more than just a beer.
In Mexico it is considered an excellent hangover or “raw” remedy, so it is common to take micheladas in the morning or in the middle of the day.
1 beer 355ml (try one of our delicious Mexican beers)
3 + 1 tsp chili powder (we recommend the Tajin rimmer, or if you want it extra spicy, try the Tajin habanero lime chili powder)
2 lemons, the juice, 1 slice for garnish
1 tbsp Maggi seasoning juice
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
¼ cup Clamato juice (you can find this product in our online shop)
- Dip the rim of the glass in lemon juice, and then dip it in the Tajin of your choice.
- Pour in the remaining lemon juice, Maggi seasoning juice, Worcestershire sauce, and clamato.
- Fill the glass with as many ice cubes as you want. We recommend mix the juices with the ice so they get cold.
- Fill the glass with the beer of your choice, and mix everything well.
- Easy and delicious. Salud!