Total Time 10 Min
Active Time 5 Min
Prep Time 5 Min
The cactus salad is a very rich and nutritious salad. The nopal is an important source of fiber, vitamins A, B, B2, chlorophyll and minerals. Accompany this salad with Tostadas.
3 cups precooked Nopales in strips (cactus) like the Azteca Nopales en Rajas
½ onion, chopped
2 Tomatoes, chopped
1 jalapeno, chopped
1 hand full cilantro
2 large lime
- Rinse the nopales in water.
- Chop the tomatoes, the onion, the jalapeño and the cilantro.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl, squeeze the lemon juice and add a little bit of salt.
- Now you can mix in the nopales. You can add what ever you think it needs or you like.
- Easy and delicious. Enjoy!